Cleaning your home should never have to be hard and impossible. Cleaning should be enjoyable and rewarding. With spring time arriving everyone should be doing a deep clean in their home to have a fresh house for the warm weather. Who doesnt love a freshly cleaned home while the sun is shining through the windows. With these tips and tricks, maid service mesa can make your cleaning time alot more enjoyable and faster.
Tips For Cleaning The Kitchen
- Refresh your garbage disposal with ice and citrus. Toss coupleof ice cubes along with some citrus like lemon or orange peels down the drain, this can help with the smell and it will also help clean the unit.
- Make sure your dishwasher is properly running. To revamp your dishwasher, fill a mug with baking soda or vinegar and place the mug inside right side up without any other dishes inside. This will help with any bad odors and it will also help with cleaning out the drain.
- Freshen up your fridge. Combine two table spoons of baking soda and one quart of hot water then dip your sponge in to the mix and then just wipe your fridge down. After that you will want to wipe the fridge with a damp cloth following with a wipe with a dry cloth. This will help eliminate the odor of any old food.
Tips For Cleaning The Bathroom
- Unclog your shower head. Your shower head work hard everyday to keep you clean now its your turn to clean the shower head. Pour some distilled white vinegar in a plastic bag or container then set your shower head in the container. Let it soak for an hour or two then wipe it down with a damp warm cloth.
- Clean the mold from your shower. You will want to mix one tablespoon of hydrogen poroxyde with one cup of water. Pour the mixture onto the mold and let it sit for atleast 10 minutes, the scrub the area and the mold should come right off.
- Refresh your old shower curtains and make them look new. Maid service mesa advises that you should throw your old shower curtain in the wash with some distilled white vinegar and on a warm cycle. If you have a fragile shower curtain, you can hnd wash it with either baking soda or a gentle detergent.
Tips For Cleaning The Bedroom
- Wash your pillows in the washing machine. Instead of always buying new pillows you can just wash your old ones. Put the pillows in the washing matching on gentle cycle with warm water. Also follow with extra rinse so that you get all the detergent out. You will want to tuble dry the pillows so that they stay firm.
- Sprinkle your mattress with baking soda. When you flip your mattress every six months try and sprinkle some baking soda on it. You should let the baking soda sit on there for a few hours while after that you should vacuum it up. This can help get rid of any unwanted odors.